Ways to Give
In This Section
- Indiana Healthcare Foundation
- Birdie's Closet Bracelets
- Debra L. Hodak Water Wall
- Donate Now
- Foundation Events
- Love of Life Campaign
12th Annual Columbus Day Golf Outing
October 8, 2012
Chestnut Ridge Golf Resort & Conference Center, Blairsville, PA.
10 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. – Registration/lunch.
11:30 a.m. – Shotgun start.
5 p.m. – Casual dinner and prizes.
- Foursomes – $1000: Welcome gifts, lunch/dinner, choice of course.
- Single player – $250: Welcome gifts, lunch dinner.
- Major Sponsor – $5000: Golf for four, signage at course, recognition at shot gun start, name included in all mailings, and dinner table tents.
- Lunch/Dinner Sponsor – $5000: Golf for four, signage at course, recognition at shot gun start, and dinner table tents.
- Gift Sponsor – $3000: Golf for four, logo on gift item, and dinner table tents.
- Course Sponsor – $3000: Golf for two, signage at course entrance, and dinner table tents.
- Hole Sponsor (36 Opportunities)– $300/each: Signage at hole.
The Columbus Day Golf Outing will be played by traditional scramble rules.
- Soft spikes are required.
- Skill prizes will be awarded.
- The tournament will be limited to the first 32 paid foursomes.
- Registration deadline: September 10, 2012.
- The tournament will be played regardless of weather.
Indiana Healthcare Foundation
Administrative Assistant, IHC Foundation
How the Brain Works
brain has four regions, each devoted to certain tasks.